The Digital Transformation Initiative that serves as the focal point at the Forum for new opportunities and themes arising from latest developments in the digitalization of business and society. Digitalization's impact on Oil and Gas was considered across the value chain, from exploration and production to midstream, (refinery) and retail. A new era for the Oil and Gas companies began to digital technologies, with a focus on better understanding a reservoir's resource and production potential, improving health and safety, and boosting marginal operational efficiencies at oil fields around the world. Digital asset life cycle management, Circular collaborative ecosystem, Beyond the barrel, Energizing new energies.
- Track 1-1 Shifting Trends in Supply
- Track 2-2 Shifting Trends in Demand
- Track 3-3 Big data and analytics
- Track 4-4 New Era of Automation
- Track 5-5 Robotic Drilling
- Track 6-6 Digital Hardware Optimization